The goal of the conference is to provide an international forum for educators and researchers to discuss research and practice in teaching informatics and educational uses of ICT tools, resources and environments, to consider the relationship of informatics in other curriculum areas and examine the impact of ICT on the whole educational environment with respect to the call of the 21st Century.
Young researchers and doctoral students are specially invited to the conference to bring in new and vibrant perspectives and to offer a forum for personal development and a renewal of IFIPs organisational and professional work.
The scope of the conference covers all fields from classroom practices to theory and policy making.
The conference topics will be formed around the following streams:
How to contribute:
- ICTEM II: Informatics Curricula, TEaching Methods and best practice
- Teaching and Learning with ICT: Theory, Policy and Practice - From the world of research to classrooms and learning environments
- Click on "presentation" - "create new presenter" and enter your data.
- You will receive an activation code per e-mail, please enter this code so that your account will be activated.
- Login and click on "presentation" - "new presentation" and upload your paper + abstract, choose the paper format and the topic.